Low Price Trailers of San Antonio
Cheyenne Trailer Sales warrants each trailer it manufactures, to the first purchaser, excluding all equipment and accessories not manufactured by Cheyenne Trailer Sales, to be free from defect in materials and workmanship when properly maintained and under normal use and service. Cargo must be uniformly distributed and of non-corrosive material which is properly restrained and secured. The total weight of the trailer and cargo must not exceed the vehicle weight rating (GVWR) set forth on the vehicle identification plate affixed to the trailer at the factory , nor may the loading of either axle exceed the gross axle weight rating (GAWR) listed on the same plate.
This limited warranty shall apply to the first buyer only as shown on the warranty card. To be eligible, the first purchaser must complete and return the warranty card within 30 days after purchase of trailer to Cheyenne Trailer Sales. Warranty may not be transferred.
Cheyenne Trailer Sales will, at its option, repair or replace, or reimburse reasonable repair or replacement for defective materials or workmanship as follows:
1. For a period of one year from date of purchase by first purchaser, the structural frame and body of trailer.
2. For a period of 90 days from date of purchase by first purchaser, paint and primer.
In the event of defect, malfunction or failure of the trailer to conform with this written warranty, the first purchaser must notify Cheyenne Trailer Sales or the authorized dealer from which the trailer was purchased. Repairs under this limited warranty shall be made at Cheyenne Trailer Sales or facilities designated and approved by Cheyenne Trailer Sales. Transportation and freight expenses to and from the repair facility shall be borne by the first purchaser.
This limited warranty does not apply to , and Cheyenne Trailer Sales makes no warranties, expressed or implied with respect to:
- 1. Goods which after delivery have been damaged, worn out, abused, altered, improperly maintained, or repaired (other than standard maintenance) without the approval and authorization of Cheyenne Trailer Sales.
- 2. Any trailer purchased for or subjected to rental use.
- 3. Products not manufactured by Cheyenne Trailer Sales except to the extent of warranty given by the original manufacturer and products which are not defective but may wear out under normal use including, but not limited to, tires, wheels, hubs, seals, bearings, brakes, tongue jacks, couplers, axles, springs, lights, light bulbs, wiring, and locking hardware.
- 4. Warranty is void if damage results from continued use after a suspected defect is or should have been discovered.
The limited warranty described in this agreement is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Cheyenne Trailer Sales. The parties agree that Cheyenne Trailer Sales shall have no liability for any cargo loss, loss of use ,and other incidental or consequential damages of any kind or nature arising out of any warranty claims, nor for claims of liability based upon tort, negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty. The parties further agree that buyers sole remedy for any defects in new trailers shall be limited to the repair or replacement, or reimbursement of reasonable repair or replacement costs, at the option of Cheyenne Trailer Sales under periods and restrictions set forth above.
The provisions of the warranty shall be interpreted and governed pursuant to the laws of the State of Texas.